Real Estate in Istanbul Tarabya – Property in Turkey
The area of Tarabya, that famous for its beautiful azure beach, is located in the north of the European section of Istanbul, near the forests of “Belgrade”, and have a magnificent view of the Bosphorus from the European side.
It is considered a noble resort because of its high-end tourist areas and luxurious residences, and being one of the most wonderful places to relax to spend the most enjoyable times.
On its distinctive turquoise beach, you can observe boats, luxury yachts and ferries crossing the Bosphorus between the Black Sea and the Sea of Marmara. You can also rent one of these boats and take an unforgettable cruise, and in its beach you will enjoy the view of the seagulls adorning the sky, and in the arms of its vast green areas Its pleasant atmosphere finds the lovers of calm and relaxation their upscale refuge next to the green and blue.
Away from the noise of the city and the hustle and bustle of its streets, the hotel apartments will be a great option for those looking to invest in this field, as it is for the sake of those wishing to relax on the enchanting beach and the hilly hills.
There are public transportation links to the city despite its distance from the center, and there are many restaurants with unique sea views and wonderful cafes, as well as the Grand Tarabya Hotel.
The most important tourist landmarks of Tarabya:
- Kerrig Borno Park: with direct view of Tarabya Beach, which provides a great opportunity to have a barbecue party in the heart of nature.
- Children’s Garden: which is featured by providing activities that parents carry out with their children with great pleasure.
- Heydar Aliyev Port: where fishing enthusiasts can practice their activities with passion, and the port provides wonderful cruises.
- The Garden of France: which includes a microcosm of the French Arc de Triomphe, and gives its visitors a charming impression similar to the enchanting Parisian atmosphere.
- Modern shopping centers that include the most prestigious international brands such as “Eylol” and “Car Rental”, and the many popular shopping centers.
- Restaurants and cafes with rare views and seafood that attracts a lot of people.